We hope you will be happy with our service, but if we fall short, please raise this with us using the following in-house complaints procedure so that we can investigate further:
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter). Please send your complaint email to email@example.com, or if this is of a sensitive nature or related to a specific member of staff please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our address for a complaint if you wish to send a letter is:
I G Property, 22 High Petergate, York, YO1 7EH.
If the complaint is of a sensitive nature or related to a specific member of staff please mark this Private and Confidential, and address it to Mrs Katherine Teasdale, General Manager.
What will happen next?
- The grievance will be acknowledged in writing within 3 working days.
- The complaint will be investigated thoroughly by a manager, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you.
- A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter. If we require longer than this timescale, we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd, Milford House, 43-45 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP. 01722 333 306, www.tpos.co.uk
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.