The first step is to Search Properties to find some that you might be interested in. You can search by size and Uni, or by street name or area. They are listed in price order so you can scroll to your preferred budget.
Found a property you want to take? Here are the next steps…
- Once you have found the property for you, double check all of the information in the advert to make sure all members of your group are happy with the property in its entirety.
Step 2 - Applying for a property
- Once ALL tenants are happy with 1 property, you should begin your application to secure the property. Please ensure only 1 person from your group applies as duplicate applications may be voided.
- Applications can only be made online via the button on our website, NOT over the phone or in our office.
- Properties are secured on a first come first served basis.
- ALL tenants and ALL guarantors must be available to sign the Tenancy Agreement online, via email links, within a 3-day signing deadline or the property will be remarketed or offered to the next application. Failure to sign within the deadline may lead to the holding deposit of £100pp being retained by the Agent.
For every Tenant you will need to provide the following details to apply:
- FULL NAME- as shown on legal documents
- CONTACT NUMBER
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- GUARANTOR STATUS- Each tenant needs to provide a UK based guarantor who is in full-time employment or self employed to sign a guarantor form. We need to know if anyone does not have a suitable guarantor on the application as they will be required to pay their rent for the tenancy upfront.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will notify you as soon as possible (typically by the next day).
Step 3 - Completing your Tenancy Agreement
- Your Tenancy Agreement will be sent to you via email link typically the next working day to us receiving your application. You should access this as soon as possible and fill out your guarantor’s email address, as it is only at this point that your guarantor will then receive their link to review the agreement and then sign. If this does not appear in your main inbox, please keep an eye on your junk folder.
- You will have 3 days to sign from receiving the agreement, so we recommend reviewing the Tenancy Agreement as soon as you are able
- You will need to upload your Right to Rent documentation when filling out your Tenancy Agreement. This is typically a passport for UK citizens, or your Sharecode will be required for non-UK citizens.
- If you have not received your Tenancy Agreement within 7 days of submitting your application, please do get in touch with our office to follow up.